Vapcell INR14500 650mAh (Blue)
- Model: INR14500 650mah 7A button top
- Size: 14.0*49.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 650mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 600mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:22g
- Internal resistance: Max:25mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 2.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current:1000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 7000mA
AA sized LiIon batteries from Vapcell.
The two batteries matches fairly well and it can easily deliver the rated 7A.
Internal resistance calculated during discharge by pulsing 0.5A on and off.
These batteries are not the highest capacity around, but they can deliver a lot of current for a 14500 cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries