Vapcell INR14500 950mAh P1409A (Black-red) 2020
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.50V
- Typical capacity: 950mAh
- Minimum capacity: 880mAh
- Standard charge: 500mA, CCCV, 50mA cut-off
- Quick charge: 1000mA, CCCV, 100mA cut-off
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 2000mA
- USB input power: 5V <0.5A
- USB charge current: 375mA +/50mA
- Over charge protection: 4.25V +0.05V/-0V
- Over discharge protection: 2.50V +0.0V/-0.05V
- Over current protection: 2.1A ~ 3A
Protected and USB chargeable AA sized LiIon cells and they are not over sized, this looks good.
There is a led behind the white plastic top to show when the cell is charging: red=charge, blue=done.
The two cells are well matched, they are not high current cells, but than still deliver above 6 watt.
The cells can be charged on a normal LiIon charger.
Here I am using the USB input to charge.
A good protected 14500 cell with the added bonus of a USB charge input.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries