Vapcell INR14500 L10 1050mAh (Purple) 2020
- Model: INR14500 L10
- Size: 14.0*49.0mm
- Type: Flat top
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 1050mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 22g
- Internal resistance: Max:66mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 1000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 3A
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~75°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C~35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75%RH
This is a high capacity 14500 LiIon cell frm Vapcell.
The two cells match nicely and the cell has lots of capacity for a 14500 cell, but the cell is not for high current.
This is the highest capacity 14500 cell I have tested to data (Spring 2020), but it is for moderate current draw (Preferable not more than 1-2A), not for high current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries