Vapcell INR14650 1100mAh V11 (Gold) 2020
- Model: INR14650
- Size: 14.0*66.7mm
- Type: Button top
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.75V
- Typical Capacity: 1100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1050mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:28g
- Internal resistance: Max:18mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 6A
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~75°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C~35°C
A 14650 LiIon battery, this is AA cell in diameter, but as long as a 18650 cell.
The two batteries matches well and keep the capacity first starts dropping above 3A.
It is a unusual size, the extra size gives it a slightly more capacity than 14500 cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries