Vapcell INR16340 800mAh P1608A (Black-blue) 2020
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- Typical capacity: 800mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 780mAH (0.2C discharge)
- Internal resistance: 100mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard charge: 500mA CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Quick charge: 1000mA CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge current: 3000mA
- USB charge current: 375mA +/- 50mA
- Over charge protection: 4.25V +/- 0.05V
- Over discharge protection: 2.50V +/- 0.05V
- Over current protection: 4 ~ 5A
A pair LiIon 16340 cells with USB charging input
The cells matches fairly well at low current, but not as fine at higher current.
For users with only a few cells or traveling users USB charging is a very nice options. There is usually a problem with the length of especially smaller cells, but these cells are only 2mm too long, this means they will fit more equipment.
They look like good cells in this size.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries