Vapcell INR16650 2000mAh M20 (Gold) 2020
- Typical Capacity: 2000mAh
- Min capacity: 1950mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 8A
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 16.5 mm (D)
- Max Weight: 38g
Vapcell LiIon batteries in 16650 size.
The batteries tracks nicely, but voltage and capacity drops a at higher current.
Usually 16650/17650 cells are based on a 4.35V Sanyo cells, but not these cells and they can deliver considerable more current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries