Vapcell INR18350 1000mAh (Blue) 2019
- Model: INR18350 1000mah 7A
- Size: 18.2*35.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 950mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 25g
- Internal resistance: Max:30m? ?AC 1kHz?
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 7000mA
This is a high capacity and high current 18350 battery.
The two cells tracks nicely up to 5A, the battery is rather strained at the 7A test.
The cell has good capacity, but the high current is a well below the highest current 18350 cells. When used below 5A it is a good cell with top capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries