Vapcell INR18350 1100mAh (Purple) 2019
- Model: INR18350 1100mah 9A
- Size: 18.1*35.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 1100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:26g
- Internal resistance: Max:25mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 9A
The latest Vapcell high capacity and high current 18350 cell.
The two cells matches nicely and can also deliver the rated 9A, but they do have serious trouble at 15A.
This is from the new high power 18350 generation and it looks good.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries