Vapcell INR18350 1100mAh (Purple)
- Model: INR18350
- Size: 18.1*35.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50v
- Typical Capacity: 1100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:26g
- Internal resistance: Max:25mOhm
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75%RH
- Standard environmental conditionTemperature:23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106KPA
A high current and high capacity 18350 cell.
Up to 10A (Rated maximum current) the discharge curves look good, the overload at 15A is not as nice.
Temperature stays reasonable at 10A
These batteries looks very good and are from the new generation of high power 18350 cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries