Vapcell INR18650 2000mAh (Green) 2018
- Model: INR18650 2000mah 28A
- Size: 18.4*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 2000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:50g
- Internal resistance: Max: 10mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 1.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 28000mA
This battery is fairly low capacity, but very high current.
The discharge curves tracks very well and the cell can deliver the rated 2000mAh at any current up to rated maximum.
This is a good battery for high current applications, but capacity is on the low side.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries