Vapcell INR18650 2000mAh G20 (Purple) 2019
- Model: G20 INR18650 2000mah 30A
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 2000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:49g
- Internal resistance: Max:9mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
This is a high current battery with fairly low capacity.
The two cells are very well matched and maintain full capacity with any load up to 30A
This battery looks like a good high current battery, but the good high current ability means lower capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries