Vapcell INR18650 2100mAh (Purple) 2018
- Model: INR18650
- Size: 18.3*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:46g
- Internal resistance: Max:13mOhm
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 2hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
This is a low capacity high current battery.
The discharge curves looks good, they track fairly well and capacity is fairly constant independent of load.
Even at 30A the cell do not get too hot, probably because the discharge time is fairly short.
This is a good high current battery, but from an older design with less capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries