Vapcell INR18650 2500mAh (Purple) 2018
- Model: INR18650
- Size: 18.3*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:46g
- Internal resistance: Max:14mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 2.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~75°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
A medium capacity high current cell.
The discharge curves looks perfect with the traces on top of each other and nearly constant capacity up to 20A.
The cells gets warm during a 20A discharge, but not too warm.
At 30A I stopped due to temperature.
This is a very good high current cell that can deliver 20A without problems.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries