Vapcell INR18650 2500mAh K25 (Red) 2020
- Model: K25 INR18650 2500mah 20A
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:46g
- Internal resistance: Max:15m? ?AC 1kHz?
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Max Discharge Current: 35A
High current 18650 batteries with moderate capacity.
The two cells match nicely and can deliver 15A continuous, at higher current I stop test early due to temperature.
These batteries is not super high current, but can deliver a good current. The capacity is on pair with many high current 18650 cells and not that high.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries