Vapcell INR18650 2500mAh R25 (Green) 2021
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:46g
- Internal resistance: Max:15mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 35A
- Operating Temperature: Charging 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging -20°C ~ 75°C, Storage Temperature -5°C ~ 35°C
This is a fairly high current 18650 battery with moderate capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely and can deliver the rated 20A.
This is good high current cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries