Vapcell INR18650 2600mAh G26 (Red) 2019
- Model:G26 INR18650 2600mah 25A
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:47g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 25A
This is a high current 18650 cell with moderate capacity.
The two cells matches very fine and capacity is nearly constant independent of load.
It is a good high current cell, that can deliver the rated 25A without any problems.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries