Vapcell INR18650 2800mAh (Black) 2018
- Model: INR18650
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 2700mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2800mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:50g
- Internal resistance: Max: 12mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 2.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 25000mA
This is high current 18650 batteries with good capacity.
Very nice discharge curves with a good match and capacity drops slowly with higher current.
I forget to put the temperature sensor on the A battery
By accident I started a "small battery test" instead of a normal test for the A cell. This means it will include a 100mA discharge, charging current is 0.5A and this test here only goes to 7A
See text above.
This is a very good high current cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries