Vapcell INR18650 2900mAh K29 (Purple) 2021
- Model: K29
- Size: 18.3*65.2mm
- Typical Capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2800mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Max Discharge Current: 35A
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 48g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 14mOhm ( Appr) AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA ,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
A 18650 cell with decent capacity and current.
The two cells match nicely and can deliver the rated 20A current.
The cells looks good and can deliver a good amount of current for the capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries