Vapcell INR18650 3000mAh H30 (Red) 2019
- Model: INR18650 3000mah 20A
- Size: 18.3*64.9mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:48g
- Internal resistance: Max:15mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3.0hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current:4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
This is a fairly high capacity and fairly high capacity cell in the usual 18650 size.
The cells matches nicely and can deliver 15A continuous, but at 20A they got too hot.
I forgot the temperature sensor on one of the batteries.
The cell has good capacity at high current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries