Vapcell INR18650 3000mAh K30 (Gold) 2020
- Model: K30 INR18650 3000mah 15A
- Size: 18.3*64.9mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:48g
- Internal resistance: Max:15mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
A fairly high capacity 18650 battery that can deliver a decent amount of current.
The two batteries matches nicely, the battery is fairly constant it capacity with different loads, but it gets warm at high currents and I damaged one of the batteries at 30A.
This cell has a decent performance for the capacity and current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries