Vapcell INR18650 3000mAh P1830A (Black-green) 2020
- Size: 18.4*69.5mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2950mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:50g
- Internal resistance: Max:23mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15000mA (15A)
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C
- Operating Temperature: Discharging, -20°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Over charge protection voltage: 4.25+0.05/-0V
- Over discharge protection voltage: 2.50+0/-0.05V
- Over current protection current: 17A ~ 20A
This is a protected 3000mAh 18650 battery that can deliver a fair amount of current.
The two cells match nicely.
I stopped this discharge due to temperature.
The batteries looks fine.
The over current protection will not protect against a the battery getting too warm, only against gross overloads (This is fairly common).
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries