Vapcell INR18650 3000mAh S30 (Red) 2020
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Min Capacity: 2900mAH
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Standard Charging Current: 2A
- Charging Voltage: 4.20 +/-0.05V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current (Vapcell specification): 25A
- Dimensions: 65.00mm (L) x 18.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 50.0g max
This is a fairly high current 18650 cell from Vapcell with good capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely and hold voltage fairly well.
This is a fairly good cell with both capacity and high current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries