Vapcell INR18650 3000mAh V2.0 (Purple) 2021
- Model: V2.0 INR18650 3000mah 20A
- Size: 18.3*64.9mm
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 48g
- Internal resistance: 12mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
A unprotected 3000mAh 18650 with fairly high current.
The two cells tracks nicely and capacity do not vary much with load.
This looks like a good battery that can deliver a lot of current and it has a low internal resistance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries