Vapcell INR18650 3400mAh F34 (Green) 2021
- Min capacity: 3300mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Max Discharge Current: 20A
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 48g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 24mOhm ( Appr) AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 2000mA
This is a high capacity 18650 cell with moderate current capability.
The two cells tracks nicely, they can deliver up to 10A, above there is heat problems.
The cells works nicely, but the internal resistance increases more than usual when the cell is near empty.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries