Vapcell INR18650 3500mAh P1835A (Black-orange) 2020
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage 4.20V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.50V
- Typical capacity: 3500mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3350mAh
- Internal resistance: Max 35mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard charge current: 1500mA CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick charge: 3000mA CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Fast discharge current: 8000mA
- Max continuous discharge: 10A
- USB input power: 5V 1A
- USB CC charge current: 750mA
- Over discharge protection: 2.5V +0.05V/-0V
- Over charge protection: 4.25V +0V/-0.05V
- Over current protection: 12A ~ 15A
This is a high capacity 18650 cell with build-in USB charger.
The two cells matches very well and are best used at 7A or below.
My temperature sensor needs a new battery as can be seen on the B curve.
Charging from the USB input (The battery was not fully discharge that is the reason for only 2500mAh capacity).
For users with only a few cells or traveling users USB charging is a very nice options.
They look like good cells in this size.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries