Vapcell INR20700 3000mAh (Purple) 2018
- Model: INR20700
- Size: 20.5*70.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2850Ah (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:60g
- Internal resistance: Max:12mOhm
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~75°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
A high current cell in the new 20700 format.
The discharge curves tracks fairly well and the cells can handle 30A nicely.
But they do get warm at 30A
These cells are at the low end of capacity for 20700 cells, but instead they have a fairly good high current performance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries