Vapcell INR20700 3100mAh (Golden) 2018
- Model: INR20700
- Size: 20.5*70.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3100Ah (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 66g
- Internal resistance: Max: 10mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~75°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C, Humidity: 45-75%RH
This is a 20700 high current battery.
The discharge curves for the two cells tracks nicely, capacity drops a bit with load as expected. The 30A rating looks good enough.
This is a good high current cell in the 20700 size.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries
Compare to 26650 and other batteries