Vapcell INR21700 3000mAh T30 (Purple) 2021
- Model: T30
- Size: 21.6*70.9mm
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Discharge Current: 50A with 80°C cut
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 70g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 8mOhm ( Appr) AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 15000mA below 45°C
This is a high current 21700 battery.
The two cells matches very nicely and capacity is nearly constant at different loads.
Sadly my holder melted at the 30A test, probably because my temperature sensor was out of battery preventing my script from stopping the test if the battery got hot.
It looks like a good high current battery, it maintain voltage well at 30A, but may need a temperature cut-off.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries