Vapcell INR21700 3100mAh (Purple)
- Model: NCR21700
- Size: 21.0*70.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:68g
- Internal resistance: Max:8mOhm
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 35000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
One of the new slightly larger batteries, this one with fairly low capacity, but very high current capability.
Good tracking, expect a small capacity difference. The batteries has nearly constant capacity op to 30A and the 35A rating looks very realistic.
The cells do not get too warm at 30A discharge current.
This is a good high current battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries