Vapcell INR21700 4000mAh (Gold) 2019
- Model: INR21700 4000mah 30A
- Size: 21.6*70.5mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 4000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:75g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
This is a high current 21700 cell with good capacity.
The two cells match nicely, but do not like a continuous 30A discharge (I only tried that on the first cell). The capacity donot change much with load.
This is a good high current cell, but 30A continuous is too much for the internal fuse.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries