Vapcell INR21700 4000mAh K40 (Black) 2021
- Model: K40
- Size: 21.1*70.6mm
- Typical Capacity: 4000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Discharge Current: 45A with 80°C cut
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 68g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 10mOhm ( Appr) AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 6000mA
This is a high current 21700 cell with good capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely and usable capacity do not go down much with higher loads.
These cells are good high current cells with a decent capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries