Vapcell INR21700 4200mAh (Green) 2019
- Model: INR21700
- Size: 20.5*70.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 4200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4000Ah (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 70g
- Internal resistance: Max: 11mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 4hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C ~ 35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C, Humidity: 45-75%RH
This is a high current 21700 cell with good capacity.
The two cells match perfectly, but the capacity is slight low.
Something went wrong during my discharge and the B battery melted my battery holder, but as can be seen it did not get that hot (Temperature sensor is a bit slow to register temperature). The A battery got hot enough to stop the discharge.
This is a good quality high current battery, but the 30A may be a bit optimistic for continuous discharge.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries