Vapcell INR21700 4200mAh T42 (Red) 2021
- Model: T42
- Size: 21.5*70.1mm
- Typical Capacity: 4200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
- Max Discharge Current: 50A with 80°C cut
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 70g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 8mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 4000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 8000mA
This is a high current 21700 cell.
The two cells matches nicely and capacity only drops slightly even with 30A load, as usual the temperature goes up at high load.
This is a good high current cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries