Vapcell INR21700 4500mAh G45 (Purple) 2020
- Model: INR21700 4500mah 20A
- Size: 21.6*71.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 4500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 70g
- Internal resistance: Max:16mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
This is a fairly high capacity 21700 LiIon cell with good current capabilities.
The two cells match nicely, they cell can just about handle 15A continuous, but they get rather hot at that current.
The battery is not a top capacity rating, but in praxis the difference is not very large, especially when you need more than minimum voltage.
The battery looks good as long as the load is keep below 15A
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries