Vapcell INR21700 5000mAh (Purple) 2018
- Model: INR21700
- Size: 21.1*70.1mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight Max: 72g
- Internal resistance: Max:14mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge:1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 5 hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C~35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75 %RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C, Humidity: 45-75%RH, Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106KPA
This is a very high capacity 21700 cell, it can deliver a some current, but is not a high current cell.
Notice the top, it is very recessed.
The cells tracks very nicely and can deliver the rated 15A. I do not get 5000mAh, but I only discharge to 2.8V, the last discharge down ti 2.5V will probably give very close to 5000mAh
This cell is a good cell for large capacity and can deliver a fair amount of current without being a high current cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries