Vapcell INR21700 5000mAh (Blue) 2020
- Model: INR21700 5000mah 12A
- Size: 21.5*70.8mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:75g
- Internal resistance: Max:16mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 12A
High capacity 21700 batteries.
The two cells match nicely. The 12A rating looks to be correct, the batteries did not like higher discharge current.
These looks like good high capacity batteries.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries