Vapcell INR21700 5000mAh G50 (Gold) 2020
- Model: G50 INR21700 5000mah 15A
- Size: 21.1*70.5mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:72g
- Internal resistance: Max:15mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 2500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
A high capacity 21700 battery.
The two cells tracks nicely and as expected this high capacity is not very good at high current.
This is a good high capacity cell, but best suited to loads that has an average value at or below 10A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries