Vapcell INR21700 5000mAh P50 (Red) 2021
- Model: P50
- Size: 21.3*70.7mm
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Max Discharge Current: 25A
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 72g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 15mOhm ( Appr) AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
This is a high capacity 21700 cell.
The two cells tracks very nicely and the cell can deliver rated current.
This is a good high capacity 21700 cell with a decent output current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries