Vapcell INR21700 5000mAh T50 (Red) 2020
- Size: 21.1*70.5mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:72g
- Internal resistance: Max:12mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 5000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA (20A)
- Max Discharge Current: 35000mA (35A) With 80°C temperature cut
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C
- Operating Temperature: Discharging, -20°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
This is a 21700 LiIon cells from Vapcell. The cell is high capacity and also fairly high current.
The two cells tracks nicely, the cell gets hot at high current.
The cells looks like good high capacity 21700.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries