Vapcell INR26650 5000mAh (Purple) 2020
- Model:INR26650 5000mah 20A
- Size: 26.1*65.5mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:95g
- Internal resistance: Max:15mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
This is a 26650 LiIon battery with fairly good capacity and current capability.
The two cells match nicely and do easily have the rated capacity. As usual I try a bit above rated current, on this battery it was not a good idea. It has some sort of fuse (Probably temperature based) that blows when continuous overloaded, it is good good safety, but I could not finish my test on the first battery. For the second I reduced maximum test current.
It is a good battery that can deliver a lot of current and capacity and it has protection against getting too hot.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries