Vapcell INR26650 5500mAh (Red) 2019
- Model: INR26650 5500mah 20A
- Size: 26.6*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 5500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 5400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 96g
- Internal resistance: Max: 16mOhm at AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2000mA, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 4hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 3000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20000mA
A high capacity 26650 cell that can deliver a good amount of current.
The two cells math nicely and capacity is nearly constant up to 15A, at 20A I stop the test slightly early due to temperature.
It looks like there is a problem with one of the cells at 30A
This 26650 has a nice combination of high capacity and fairly high current, but the rated 20A is best done with a little bit of cooling.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries