Vapcell NCR18650 3400mAh M34 (Blue) 2019
- Model: NCR18650 3400mah 10A
- Size: 18.3*65.3mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 3400mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3300mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max: 49g
- Internal resistance: Max: 25mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 1000mA, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 2000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
A high capacity 18650 cell that can deliver a fair amount of current.
The two batteries matches very well.
The batteries gets too hot at 15A.
This looks to be a good high capacity cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries