Vapcell NCR20650 3000mAh (Purple)
- Model: NCR20650
- Size: 20.0*65.1mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:56g
- Internal resistance: Max:10mOhm
- Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~70°C
- Storage: Temperature -5°C~35°C, Humidity <75%RH
- Standard environmental condition: Temperature: 23±5°C
- Humidity: 45-75%RH
A 20650 cell, this means slightly larger diameter than 18650, but same length. This cell is a high current cell with good capacity.
The discharge curves looks nice, nearly constant capacity at any current.
At high current the cell do get warm, here I had to stop the discharge due to temperature.
This is a good high current cell with fairly decent capacity, in performance it is close to the best 18650 cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries