Vappower INR20700 3000mAh (Green)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Charging Voltage: 4.2v
- Standard Charging: CC-CV, 1.25A, 4.2Vą0.05, 50mA cut-off
- Rapid Charging: CC-CV, 4A, 4.2Vą0.05, 100mA cut-off
- Energy Density: Nom.240Wh/kg
- Max. discharge current: 30A
- Max. pulse discharge: 50A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Internal resistance:Max.20mOhm
- Cell weight: 47G
A high current 20700 battery.
The discharge curves tracks fine and the cell has nearly constant capacity.
The cell gets fairly warm at 20A
And I had to stop the discharge at 30A
This battery can deliver a lot of current with a good capacity, performance is about the same as the best 18650.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Vappower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries