Varta AAA 1000mAh 5703 (Green-silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Rated capacity: 1000mAh
- Internal DC resistance: 80mOhm
- Internal AC impedance: 40mOhm
- Typical capacity at 0.2C to 1V: 1000mAh
- Typical capacity at 1C to 1V: 850mAh
- Charge retention: 65% after 1 year at 20°C
- Fast charge: 1000mA
- Recommended temperature: storage: -20°C ~ 25°C, Charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, Fast charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, discharge: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Permissible temperature: storage: -20°C ~ 40°C, Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, Fast charge: 15°C ~ 40°C, discharge: 0°C ~ 50°C
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+2,6°C, 2A:+5,8°C, 3A:+9,3°C, 5A:+14,8°C
This is a high capacity AAA NiMH battery.
It looks like shop was out of two-packs and made their own.
They just about live up to the rated capacity and discharge curves look normal for NiMH batteries.
These batteries have high capacity and is also rated with low self discharge, this makes them NiMH batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium