Varta AAA 800mAh 56703 (Green)
- Nominal voltage: 1.20V
- Rated capacity: 800mAh
- Internal resistance DC, fully charge: 45mOhm
- Internal resistance AC, fully charge: 25mOhm
- Typical capacity at 0.2C to 1V: 800mAh
- Typical capacity at 1C to 0.97V: 720mAh
- Max continuous discharge: 1.6A
- Standard charge: 80mA, 15h
- Fast charge: 800mA (-dv)
- Low discharge: 75% after 1 year at 20°C
- Recommended temperature: Storage: -20°C ~ 25°C, charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, Fast charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, Discharge: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Maximum temperature: Storage: -20°C ~ 40°C, charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, Fast charge: 0°C ~ 40°C, Discharge: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Made in China
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+2,6°C, 2A:+5,7°C, 3A:+8,3°C, 5A:+12,1°C
This is low self discharge AAA cells from Varta.
he two cells tracks nicely and the capacity is also good.
This is good cells.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium