Varta D 3000mAh 56720 (Green-silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Rated capacity: 3000mAh
- Internal resistance DC, fully charged: 40mOhm
- Internal resistance AC 1kHz, fully charged: 30mOhm
- Max continuous discharge current: 6A
- Weight: 73g
- Standard charge: 300mA for 16h
- Fast charge: 3000mA -dv
- Temperature (Permissible): Storage: -20°C ~ 40°C, Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, Fast charge: 0°C ~ 40°C, Discharge: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Temperature (Recommended): Storage: -20°C ~ 25°C, Charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, Fast charge: 15°C ~ 30°C, Discharge: 0°C ~ 40°C
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,1°C, 2A:+0,5°C, 3A:+0,9°C, 5A:+2,1°C, 7A:+3,0°C, 10A:+3,6°C, 15A:+5,0°C
Low capacity D cells from Varta.
The two cells matches fine and can deliver the rated capacity. At high current they are considerable better than AA cells.
The cells live up to their rating, capacity is not much above AA cells, but high current handling is much better.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium