Windyfire 18650 2500mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 1000mA
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Pulse discharge current: 35A
- Initial impedance max.: 20mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 45g
Windyfire do also have one of the very popular high current 2500mAh cells.
The discharge curves tracks nicely and as nearly always the specifications are a bit optimistic.
This is a decent high current battery, especially below 20A.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries