Windyfire IMR18350 850mAh (Red)
- Type of Battery: IMR 18350/850mAh
- Size(mm): 18mm(Diameter) x 35mm(Length)
- Positive Shape: Button top
- Weight(g): 22±1g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 880mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Minimum Capacity: 850mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 3 V
- Standard Charge: 0.4 A /4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 0.85A
- Quick Discharge Current: 0.85 A
- Max Discharge Current: 4 A
- Initial Impedance : Max:65mOhm
- Cycle Life: 310times: discharging capacity>85%, 510times: discharging capacity>60%
- Temperature Characteristics: -10°C/0.2C >80% Capacity; 20°C/0.2C =100% Capacity;60°C/0.2C >95% Capacity
- Charging Time: Standard charge : 5-7hours, Rapid charge : 2-3hours
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH, Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: Temp(-20°c -35°c) / Relative humidity (45-75%)
This is a IMR cell, but only with moderate high current ability, but good capacity.
The cell does fine up to 3A load, but at 5A load it loses significant capacity.
These batteries has good performance at moderate loads and I will rate them acceptable.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Windyfire for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries