Windyfire IMR18500 1100mAh (Red)
- Type of Battery: IMR 18500/1100mAh
- Size(mm): 18mm(Diameter) x 50mm(Length)
- Positive Shape: Button top
- Weight(g): 32±2g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 1130mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Minimum Capacity: 1100mah(0.2 C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 3 V
- Standard Charge: 0.4 A /4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 1.1A
- Quick Discharge Current: 11A
- Max Discharge Current: 22A
- Initial Impedance: Max:20mOhm
- Cycle Life: 310times: discharging capacity>85%, 510times: discharging capacity>60%
- Temperature Characteristics: -10°C/0.2C >80%* Capacity; 20°C/0.2C =100% Capacity;60°C/0.2C >95% Capacity
- Charging Time: Standard charge : 5-7hours, Rapid charge : 2-3hours
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH, Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: Temp(-20°c -35°c) / Relative humidity (45-75%)
As usual this cell size has fairly low capacity.
This cell looks very good, the two cells tracks fine and capacity does not change much with load and my 10A test was no problem for the cell.
IN the fifth run the cells are nearly out of power.
This cell has very good high current performance, capacity is as expected for an IMR cell.
This cell gets an acceptable rating.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Windyfire for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries